I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Can I Pull Through?

Dear Diary,

I worked late again yesterday. I reached home at midnight and went to sleep at one in the morning. I woke up at six today. After all those days I have been working here, I wonder at times if I can manage once I have a stall. Having a stall means my day will start as early as five in the morning. I know I can as I have done it before but that was in Subang Jaya when I had the drink stall. Furthermore I had a car back then. Travelling to work in the wee hour of the morning was easy. I woke up as early as half past five and driving to work was a breeze. 

I do not own a car in Singapore and that could create a little problem. The earliest train that leaves Yishun MRT is 5.29am. How am I supposed to be at the stall as early as 5.30 am? I can arrange for a pick up or I can take a cab but that would be additional cost for the business. There are certainly a lot of things that I have to plan and consider before starting the operations. Diary, it is just me against the odds now. I want to do this. I know I can. It will be a bit of a struggle at first, I know that but I also know I will pull through. InsyaAllah....amin amin amin....

No comments:

Post a Comment